Native American Business Connection
Indian Country News Log
- Sundance Institute Offers Storyteller Platform
- New edition of key reference volume available
- NW Indian College to host art auction
- Tribal self-governance applications due
- New list of federally recognized tribes published
- State of the 'Indian' Nations
- Wind River Legal Code On Line
- Indian Law Appearing in US States' Bar Exams
- Marysville, WA, and Tulalip Tribe Pledge Unity
- Shohomish County WA Requires Tribes to Accelerate Responses
Wind River Legal Code On Line
The Native American Law Library recently obtained permission to post The Law and Order Code of the Shoshone and Arapaho Tribes of the Wind River Indian Reservation, Wyoming. The Code is one of more than 100 tribal legal documents available at the Library's web site.
Sign in to post a comment!