Native American Business Connection
Indian Country News Log
- Sundance Institute Offers Storyteller Platform
- New edition of key reference volume available
- NW Indian College to host art auction
- Tribal self-governance applications due
- New list of federally recognized tribes published
- State of the 'Indian' Nations
- Wind River Legal Code On Line
- Indian Law Appearing in US States' Bar Exams
- Marysville, WA, and Tulalip Tribe Pledge Unity
- Shohomish County WA Requires Tribes to Accelerate Responses
Tribal self-governance applications due
The U.S. Regulatory Information Bulletin features a Department of Interior notice relating to the deadline for Indian tribes/consortia to submit completed applications to the Office of Self-Governance (OSG) to begin participation in the tribal self-governance program in fiscal year 2010 or calendar year 2010. Find this and other bulletins at http://www.narf.org/nill/bulletins/ilb.htm.
Sign in to post a comment!