Directory Listing Options
- Basic Listing
- includes: name, descriptiondescription/slogan, address (enables map), phone, link to website, keyword search
- requires: verifiable contact data, and a small annual subscription fee
- Upgraded Listing (online brochure)
- in essence a full page ad
- includes all attributes of free listing and adds:
- user-editable extended text (HTML/CSS friendly)
- optional remotely stored graphics/audio/video
- optional link(s) to special offers, related sites
- multiple categories
- statistics on views and clicks.
- requires: site membership, setup fee and self-renewing subscription, real name, verifiable phone and email address
Content is easily maintained or modified using simple online forms. Content must be family-friendly and germane to the theme, audience and/or geography of this site, as determined by the site administrator.
All fees are billed anonymously to a valid credit card (we do not see your payment data).
To add a listing contact your account representative or use our general contact form.
Our mission is to be a resource to American Indian and other disadvantaged communities by providing training, evaluation, grant writing, and planning services.
314 Circle Dr
PO Box 663
Fort Totten, ND 58335 US